How to manage the stress?
At first, you should know what stress actually is and what are its symptoms then after knowing that you are really under stress jump on the strategies to manage it.
Any kind of bad thought that disturbs your mental health strenuously disorganizes your daily routine that is stress. During stress, your mind sticks to a specific thought and won’t allow you to think out of it. It can be for finances, family, relationships, and jobs, etc.
Stress is like termites, termites feed on the wood, have soft skin, fogginess in their texture, likewise, stress feeds on one’s happiness and health. Termites completely swallow up all the wood and make it lifeless, likewise, stress consumes all the tranquility, smile, and laughter of one’s life.
Stress is the vicious of all the diseases, which harms human beings both mentally and physically too.
Man is brawny when he is strong by willpower but while having stress, he is not able to think about anything other than negativity and low self-esteem. In this way, it makes the man of no use. It is normal for adults/youth but overdosed on it is also harmful.
“The longer the stress will stay behind, more it will be death dealing”.
What causes stress?
It can cause by someone’s death new, some accident, lose of life and money are major ones.
Furthermore, it can be of financial obligations, friends, family, relationship, married life, chronic illness, and many more.
It can affect you in both ways mentally and physically too.
In order to have bad health condition it leads us to survive from the following such things:
- Tensed muscles
- Upset Stomach
- Loss of sleep
- High blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Hardly swallowing
- Chest pain and aches
- Shaking of cold and sweaty hands and feet
- Ringing in ear
- Heart attack
Some emotional and mental changes can also be the symptoms.
Muddle emotional changes:
- Mood swings
- Feel losing control over things
- Feeling low self-esteem
As above mentioned injurious effects of stress, it is obligatory to cope with it, to manage it, and to be stable in life. In covid-19 it is expanding day by day, people having no outdoor activities, to burn calories, to make blood circulation better and to feel relax and happy.
Strategies to manage the stress:
- Overcome your thinking process to make yourself believe in fate. We can only try our best to achieve the goals and aims, by giving our best-putting efforts into it.
- Make a time for your family leaving every gadget aside play, talk, walk and have fun with them.
- Spend time with your pet, the best way to get relief.
- Spend time in nature, garden, do some gardening, smell good and breathe deep in the fresh air.
- Do meditation and yoga. As meditation releases stress and have a positive impact on your mental health.
- If it’s summer, take bath, do swimming and if it’s winter sit in sun for a while.
- Do take head and body massage will help you in relieving tensed muscles.
- It interrupts the food routine as well some eat more than the routine and some face lack of appetite. It is deleterious in both cases you gain weight or lose weight in this case. Do take proper diet by taking the good quality of iron, proteins, and calories.
- Consult your problem, with someone elder they will guide you the best or even if with your age fellows helps you to be stable.
- Listen to good soothing music, by avoiding the broken hearts one’s, which overwhelms you, may hurt you more.
Manage your stress is really important unless it will become a source of anxiety and tension for you. These are simple tips. But if you want to seek help from a professional you must read these books I have mentioned below.
This is such a good book that goes deep into the reasons for stress and how we can address them. It has all the information you will ever need in building a stress-free life!
If you want to have this book Click here.
If you haven’t read or listened to anything Dr. Chatterjee has published, then read this book! He has a wonderful podcast, too.
This book is a must-read because it is easy to understand and if you apply its principles it will change your life!
To have this book click here